Culture and Benefits
Living our values is a strategic priority for EverThrive Illinois because we could not achieve our mission without our tenacious, passionate, and dedicated team. For us, living our values means being intentional about caring for our team through our culture and benefits and consistently asking how we can do more.
- Remote work & Flexible schedule
- EverThrive IL’s office closes at 1pm on Fridays, all year round
- Employees have the flexibility to work remotely, in the office, or both
- EverThrive IL offers health, vision, dental covering most of the premium for employees and dependents.
- Health insurance plans provide comprehensive coverage for abortion care and fertility treatments, including IVF.
- PTO & Holidays
- 30 days of paid time off for employees in their first 5 years
- 35 days of paid time off for employees after 5 years
- 13 paid holidays, plus the week including July Fourth and the business days between Christmas and New Years
- Parental leave
- Short-term disability insurance for birthing people, EverThrive IL provides supplement to ensure 100% pay
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for birth or adoption of a child under 4
- 4 weeks paid parental leave for adoption of a child over four and new foster placement
- 2 weeks of paid leave for those undergoing fertility treatment
- Benefits can be used flexibly over a 12-month period to help employees best meet their family needs
- Bereavement leave up to 2 weeks inclusive of pregnancy loss
- Sabbatical program
- 4 weeks paid sabbatical after 5 years of employment
- 8 week paid sabbatical after 10 years of employment
Our actions define who we are, and at EverThrive Illinois we have thoughtfully defined our organizational culture so we may act to be the team and employer we strive to be. We have identified three core attributes of organizational culture that we intentionally nurture through our policies, rituals, stories, and language.
Caring focuses on relationships and mutual trust. We strive to build a work environment that creates space for employees’ life outside of work, is flexible, and respects everyone’s humanity. Our work environment is warm, collaborative, and welcoming and defined by the ways in which people help and support one another.
Learning is characterized by exploration, expansiveness, and creativity. Our team is united by curiosity and individuals have autonomy to take risks and learn from them. Everyone engages in professional development, both individually and as a team, and has an openness to be vulnerable, improve, and evolve.
Purpose is exemplified by idealism and altruism. We are working toward a shared vision and motivated by shared values. All of our staff, regardless of their role or seniority, see themselves having a role in achieving reproductive justice for Illinoisans.