EverThrive Illinois recognizes the importance of protecting your privacy. This notice will explain what information we collect from you when you visit our website and blog, the way we use this information, and the choices you can make regarding our use of your personal information.
Information we collect and how we use it
We collect information such as your name, personal or business address, occupation, e-mail address, user name, phone number and credit card details that you provide both online and offline.
We collect this information online, for example, when you:
- Sign up at the EverThrive Illinois website
- Make a donation online or sponsor an event
- Register for a fundraising event
- Access publications or educational materials
- Request a newsletter
We also obtain this information offline, through registration forms, fundraising appeals and postal appeals when you:
- Take part in any of our events
We may obtain additional information and also update information we may have concerning you, as a result of your subsequent involvement with EverThrive IL as a donor, volunteer, participant in our events or other engagement in our mission.
We use this information to register you to participate in our events, online communities, to respond to specific questions you may have, to honor requests for brochures or newsletters, to public awareness or educational materials, to process payments and donations made online and also to contact you about activities, events and opportunities to volunteer and contribute to local programs and initiatives.
Sharing your personal information
- Legal and Business Disclosures: EverThrive IL, when required, may disclose personal information in response to subpoenas, court orders or other legal process, to law enforcement agencies for the purpose of investigating any activities that we believe, in good faith, to be unlawful, to service providers who work on our behalf and adhere to our privacy policies, and to any successor in interest as a result of a merger or re-organization or by operation of law.
- Social Networking Sites and Blogs: Please be aware that personal information that you may disclose on message boards, in blogs and at our social networking sites may be visible to anyone visiting those sites and may be collected and used by third parties.
- Passwords: EverThrive IL will store the password you create for the purpose of responding to you should you forget your password. Only those employees with the responsibility of responding to your request will have access to your password.
Information from cookies
By using cookies, we are able to deliver content that is more relevant to you in light of your interests and location and obtain information that helps us improve the design and functionality of our websites.
Our data security practices
Contact us/Opt out
1006 S. Michigan Ave, Suite 200
Chicago, IL 60605
By e-mail: email@example.com
By phone: 312-491-8161
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- If you prefer not to participate in our list
- If you no longer want to receive e-mail communications
- If you do not want to receive postal mail or telephone calls.
If you have subscribed to any EverThrive IL newsletters, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions in the e-mail containing the newsletter.